Robert Glazer is the founder and Managing Director of Acceleration Partners, and the founder and Chairman of BrandCycle.
Robert Glazer is the founder and Managing Director of Acceleration Partners, and the founder and Chairman of BrandCycle. He is a serial entrepreneur with an exceptional track record and passion for growing revenue and profits for B2C-based companies. In demand by top brands and investment firms, he has extensive experience in the consumer, e-commerce, retail, online marketing, and ad-tech industries—partnering with brands such as adidas, ModCloth, Reebok, Target, Tiny Prints, Gymboree, and Warby Parker.
Glazer is a regular contributor to Entreprenur, Inc, and Success Magazine, writing about performance marketing, strategy, and culture. He is the recipient of the Boston Business Journal “40 under 40” award, the SmartCEO Boston Future 50 award, and a finalist for the E&Y Entrepreneur of the Year in New England, among other accolades. A sought-after speaker, Robert presents to global audiences, and serves as an advisor to high-growth businesses.
Robert strongly believes in giving back. He serves on the Board of Directors for BUILD Boston, is a global leader in Entrepreneur’s Organization (EO) and founded The Fifth Night charitable event. He’s previously served on the boards of the Performance Marketing Association and Big Brothers Big Sisters of Mass Bay and participated in the annual Rodman Ride for Kids for a dozen years, raising almost $100,000 for charity.
In his spare time, Robert is an avid writer, skier, traveler, cyclist, and serial home renovator.
• SmartCEO Boston Future 50 Award – 2016 & 2017
• E&Y Entrepreneur Of The Year Finalist, New England – 2015
• Boston Business Journal’s 40 Under 40 – 2013
• Inc 500 List – 2015 (#486), 2014 (#260) & 2013 (#359)
• Boston Business Journal Fast 50 – 2016 (#14), 2015 (#3), 2014 (#3)
• Entrepreneur 360
• Best Entrepreneurial Companies in America – 2016
• AdAge Best Places to Work – 2016 (#27)
• Fortune Best Small Workplaces in America – 2016 (#26)
• Best Workplaces for in Advertising & Marketing (Great Places to Work & Fortune) – 2016 (#4)
• Best Workplaces for Flexibility (Great Places to Work & Fortune) – 2016 (#8)